Monday, April 14, 2008

Bangalore Chapter

I arrived in bangalore on the 10th day of april, 2008. I tried to sleep in the flight from Delhi to here..but sleep eluded me..Till just a day before I had slept at home day in and day out..without anybody telling me to and definitely no effort from my side. N here I have been trying to sleep since that evening. A sleepless weekend later..i managed a little sleep last night.

Yesterday I went to Kormangala (hopefully I have spelt it correctly!). I had stayed indoors most of the weekend except to get a phone sim card. And I watched countless number of movies..more than the a critic may be watching...Neway so about the Kormangala trip..the pub city seems to have potential..though i went to only an omni present coffee house..

This is about a day and a few earlier..What happened a year back is what i want to write about...

No comments: