Contrary to popular opinion I think I dont fight meaning I dont think a person fights..situations prompt one to fight..Once I have raised my voice above normal..its a fight. There've also been times where I think my being a gal comes in the way of a productive fight. i wish that i was a guy..the end to a fight wud be "girebaan mein hanth dalna aur ek ghoonsa ya laat"..
I am a peace loving person but i lik fights. not the unpleasant ones the ones where an argument leaves u with a sick feeling ur stomach. I lik the ones where theres an actual fight and u aren't the subject or one of the parties fighting..
Have you met a certain breed of people who will explain things in detail as an argument in a fight lik how its a matter of policy or u will not undertand (actually i am biased towards this one..it makes a good last line)..smtimes there is a history of war and thus lambs are born with no hair and sun will set in the west so all this..cmon man.. had i had the time to go thru with this kind of conversation i would not be fighting in the first places..most fights are about time..
"I dont have time to stand in the queue".."I am not used to waiting".."I am in rush".."I will cross the road first".
Seriously I have forgotten if time is a more useful resource or i am. its not a question of prestige but what exactly is it that i dont have time for..I want to cros the street first because...because i am late for standing in the queue for movie tickets..
Cake
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment