And the question is does it? And if it does is it only a man's karma which can be improved. In essence this post isn't about that at all. It is quintessentially about what is a man made of..and a man not a woman. I did not use it as a common noun unlike in the axiom. I met a man today, a friend of mine- a very eligible bachelor and perfect when it comes to treating women-friend, sister or mother.
Now, I am wondering if it is a man's looks, his wit, his pursuit for you, success, wealth, friends, watch, passions, body, humor, caring attitude, just attitude, perfume, aftershave, clothes, shoes, cologne, impeccable manners, chest hair, just hair, style, arrogance, talent, awards, knowledge about women, just knowledge, prowess or his parents..which girl to boy, woman to man.
There was a time that Bryan Adams played in my room and played with the chords in my heart. This was the time that the girlie in me thought no matter what; if a guy sung that or could sing that he would be the one who she would date! What happened later was that I grew up...In that period of growing up I fell in love. I fell in love with a guy, and i do not know the reason at all why that happened and why with him. In retrospect the only thing i can say is that he n i just fit together.
As i have come to appreciate movies like scent of a woman, i have swooned for Al Pacino (Col. Frank Slade)-blind as he was, he still was/is charismatic. I have been woeful about a million other guys. None of this still explains why we like the men we do and what is it that maketh a man.
Practice is what can make some of it ;) But is it that what is attractive about a man? This can be answered with utmost certainty, and the answer is no. I love it for a man to make me laugh, open the door for me, shave for himself and me, cook, the list could be endless but would that be enough? Would it cover each woman's priorities..the answer to that also would be a resounding no.
There is one thing that a woman needs and that is undivided attention and reassurance. All relationships are built on some foundation and "if" once a man could convince a woman that its only her that he wanted: she's pretty much his. If only a man knew..
Cake
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment